THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PATRONAGE- HOPE TO SEE YOU IN OCTOBER!!
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS* SUPPORT LOCAL FAMILIES* SUPPORT LOCAL CAUSES* BE GREEN *
Congratulations to our survey raffle winner- Nicole Maney of Castleton, NY!
Our next sale will take place one of the first two weekends in October.
We anticipate registration opening in early June.
Capital Consignments holds annual Fall and Spring family consignment events in Saratoga, New York at the Saratoga Independent School. A consignment event is a 2-day Sale where a venue is rented and items are dropped off by up to 200 different consignors. Items include men, women and children's clothing, books, movies, games, toys, shoes..and much much more...for a better idea of what you might see visit our What to Sell page. When the doors open volunteers and consignors shop first before being turned over to the Public Sale. THEN many items go to 50% off before closing the sale. There is no admission charge to shop!
This consignment sale is different from any others in the area because it focuses on all members of the household, not just children. A great way to purge items in one place as a consignor, and a great way to shop in one place for yourself as well, not just your kids. After all, moms and dads deserve to find a delightful treasure too, don't you think?
Below are some great reasons why you should participate in our sales as well as additional features that distinguish Capital Consignments from other similar ventures in the Capital District. Use the navigation bar on the left for detailed information.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call 518-406-TOYS (8697)
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Clean out your house and earn money! You will quickly find that you earn more than you would holding a garage sale.
- It is a family sale- forget about separating child, teen and adult items for separate events!
- Sell items for a good price without worrying about ads, internet listings, shipping or handling
- We do all of the advertising for you.
- Once your items are dropped off you can sit back and make a profit. You do NOT need be present to sell your items during the sale. How cool is that?
- You have flexibility with every item- choose whether or not to discount an item to half price or only sell at the full listing price AND whether you want to donate or pick it up if it hasn't sold.
- The sale is organized like a retail operation so it easy to find what you are looking for.
- Take advantage of great deals! Eliminate the worry of meeting up with people you have never met or paying shipping and handling online for items you can't see first and may be difficult to return.
- Seasonal sales are targeted for the upcoming season and holidays.
- Conveniently check out using cash or credit card.
- Know that you are spending money that is going toward other families who can use it!
- While helping other families you are helping the environment by re-purposing items.
- Hungry? Thirsty? We have refreshments to give you a boost so you can keep on plugging away at saving money.
AS A VOLUNTEER
- The perks! The perks! The perks! (Did I mention there are perks?)
- Everyone's favorite perk is getting to be first through the door to shop...since consignors set their own prices, you are able to snag the best deals on similar items for sale!
- The more you volunteer, the more you get...earn $10 gift certificates good toward the next sale for EACH shift you work!
- Meet great people and have some fun!
AS A FUNDRAISER
- Earn money for your organization by having people donate items or part of their profit. It is easy to organize and we run the sales event for you!
- It is a good feeling knowing that your organization will earn money, items will be re-purposed to others directly in the Capital District area that can use them and those donating items are happy to have emptied their house of items no longer needed! It truly is a win win situation.
- Another option? If you have five or more people that are willing to donate three or more hours of their time for set up or strike, we will donate money to your group for their time.
- No matter which option you choose, it is a unique alternative to selling door to door or asking for monetary donations
PROTECT OUR ENVIRONMENT
- Probably the most important reason of all to participate is for Mother Earth!
- By re-purposing new or gently used items it keeps them out of landfills.
- What impact does this have on supply and demand? If there are less items demanded, there will be less manufactured, which translates to less precious resources being used in production.
- Being green with our business will have two meanings for you- greening the environment AND keeping the green bills in your wallet.